Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tomato Basil Pizza

Ingredients:
*Premade pizza dough. * I bought my dough at Fresh and Easy for $1.49
*1 1/2-2 cups Mozzarella cheese *I used shredded/package
*3-4 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
* Basil leaves
*2 cloves of garlic, minced

How To: (preheat oven to 450degrees)
1. Roll out pizza dough on a flowered surface to a 12inch round
2. Transfer to oiled/Pam sprayed cookie sheet
3. Sprinkle minced garlic all over the dough
4. Sprinkle cheese
5. Add Tomatoes
6. Add Basil, I ripped them apart and placed them on top of the tomatoes.
7. Put in oven for 8-10 minture or until crust is golden.

ENJOY!! Kids can help with rolling out the dough or placing the toppings on. Make it a family night!

5 comments:

  1. It looks yummy! I may have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I will definitely try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very yummy

    new follower from monday blog hop

    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/weekly-linkups-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy!
    I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-follower-giveaway-tour.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
    ~K
    kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete