Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kid sized pizza's.

These are pizza's that can be make in the matter of minutes. Plus they are really simple to make and they are full of flavor.

What you need:
1 standard-sized bagel cut in half (use what ever you like, plain white or wheat)
Marinara sauce (homemade or from a jar)
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings like diced green pepper, chopped onion, or chopped tomato (whatever you like)

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spread marinara sauce on each bagel half.
3. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on each half.
4. Add your favorite toppings.
5. Put your bagel halves on the baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for about 5 to 8 minutes. You'll know they're done when the cheese is bubbly.
7. Let cool for a minute, and then enjoy your tiny pizzas!

Serves: 2 small toddlers or 1 hungry toddler.

You could also make these with the mini bagels and use them as appetizers at your child's next birthday party. *Just a thought*

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic blog:) I am a new follower from Follow Friday! Have a great weekend and hope you come by and follow back:)

    http://therempels4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here :) I have a 2 & 4 year old who can be so picky @ times. I think they will like the bagel pizzas though =)

    Kelly

    http://krm0507.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following from FF! I have 3 young children, so I am super excited to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up on English Muffin pizzas. Shredded mozzarella is nice, but a slice of American will do in a pinch.

    Hi, I'm your newest Friday Follower!

    Come visit me at mom-et-al.com

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I am your newest follower via Friday-Follow. I hope you will come follow me to. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower! I'd love it if you could come follow me at

    www.momsbalancingact.com

    Have a great weekend!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great recipes!
    Following from Friday Follow!

    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! Hope you can return the follow :)

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am a new follower. I just found your wonderful blog through follow me friday. So glad I did. Thanks for all the recipes you share. I love kid-friendly food (as you can tell by my blog) and I'm always looking for new ideas!

    Have a nice day,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete