Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boxed Cake Mix Recipes

*Boxed Cake Mix Recipes*

~Cake Mix Cookies~
2 large eggs
1 stick butter, room temperature
1 16-ounce bag chocolate chips
1 box of your favorite cake mix

Mix ingredients together. Drop on cookie sheet. Bake in 350F degree oven for 10-12 minutes.

~Diet Cola Cake~
12 ounce can of diet cola
1 box of chocolate cake mix

In a medium mixing bowl, mix the soda and cake mix.Other than adding the other ingredients listed (do not add any eggs, milk, oil,etc.) follow the directions on the cake mix box.

And just like that, you have a delicious cake!

~Orange Soda Cake~
12 ounce can of orange soda
1 box of white cake mix

In a medium mixing bowl, mix the soda and cake mix.Other than adding the other ingredients listed (do not add any eggs, milk, oil,etc.) follow the directions on the cake mix box.

*all these recipes everyone will love.

6 comments:

  1. I make the cake box cookies all the time (For some reason, I buy cake mix like I buy magazines - off the shelf even though I've got 2 at home). They're great! So easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through a Friday Follow Blog Hop! I would love it if you came by and followed me also!

    http://haltonmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking and my son is 18 months and I'm looking for great kid recipes too. New follower. Come follow me at www.milknhoneylearnandgrow.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo going to do this! I have both in my pantry.

    The Misplaced Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really good. I'm following you now.


    Stopping in to say hi from Friday-Follow.

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here from your first giveaway! That's a lot of comments for a first so congrats! I have a giveaway going on now too if you want to visit! I'm #88 on your gfc box.

    ReplyDelete