Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

*Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken*

Ingredients:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups of plain bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 eggs
salt and pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix cheese, bread crumbs and garlic powder.
3. beat up eggs in a bowl.
4. Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture; coat with breading mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
5. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.

I have also tried applesauce instead of egg. Just dip the chicken into applesauce before you coat with the breading mixture.

4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog!!
    Followig you from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, sounds yummy!

    btw, hi! jenskie here :) found you in Follow me Back Tuesday. I followed your blog, pls follow back. I joined the Follow back Tuesday on its Week 1.

    tnx!

    -http://jennyescano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from FMBF!
    Please visit my blog when you get a chance!!
    Thanks,
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I've got to give this recipe a try. Sounds super yummy!
    Stopping by from Friday-Follow and following you via Google Friend Connect. Come on over to my place when you get a chance. Have a great weekend.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete