Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

English Muffin Pizza

Ingredients:
6 oz Tomato paste or pizza sauce
6 English muffins; split
Garlic powder
Oregano
Basil (optional)

Topping:
Mozzarella cheese
Onions
Mushrooms
Olives
Green peppers
Or what your kids like

Directions:

1. Place English muffin halves on an ungreased baking sheet and spread each half with tomato paste.

2. Sprinkle with oregano, basil and garlic powder.

3. Arrange toppings; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hopping in from the Making Friends Blogger Style! I'm already a follower :)
    Donnelle
    If I ever get into cooking, I'll be using your blog as my cookbook!!!
    Sew Me Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from Making Friends Blogger Style- I will get a lot of use out of your blog!

    Follow back at www.classifiedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm blog hopping and found yours!! It's very pretty! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!

    ReplyDelete